Disposable Electronic Infusion Pump
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Set|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $10/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Individual PE Packing|
- Type: Anaesthesia Machine
- Volume: 100ml, 200ml
- Trademark: XC
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Flow Rate: 0.5-9.9ml/H
- Origin: Zhenjiang, Jiangsu
Disposable electronic infusion pump
CE, ISO approval
Standard Volume: 100Ml, 200Ml; Flow rate: 0.5-9.9ml/h
--used for continuous odgnolysis and/or self-control odgnolysis transfusion.
1. With large LCD screen and clear data indication.
2. With Voice-activated alarm setting to effectively prevent the infusion accidents.
3. With Locked infusion setting to minimize the misoperation of non-medical personnel to a high degree.
4. With indication of total remaining time and time for this infusion, easy for medical personnel to control the clinical infusion procedure.
5. With simple program setting and circular button setting, easy to use.
Standard Volume 100Ml, 200Ml; Flow rate 0.5-9.9ml/h
Delivery Detail: Within 15 working days after payment received
Disposable Infusion Pump
-Uniform flow rate
-CE & ISO13485
100ml PCA Medical Disposable Infusion Pump
Disposable Infusion Pump offers infusion of medication in a safe and accurate way. The pumps are tailored for continuous infusion with preset dose. It is ideal for anesthesia, pain management and chemotherapy use, etc. Available in a variety of volumes and flow rates to suit patient's individual needs.
Portable, lightweight and with high performance
Easy handling and operating
Safety and reliable
Uniform flow rate
The tubing is difficult to break
Standard luer connector
Relieves the patient's pain after various surgery(including carcinectomy)
Makes the patient recuperate better
Helps the heart beating rate come normal, prevents hypertension, and relives the heart pressure
Helps to recover the gastro-function, restore the respiration, and prevents any complications of the lung
More Types of Disposable Infusion Pumps for Your Reference: